Tuesday 11 March 2014

Munich.

It's a bit of an adventure kind of thing. uh.
Ok.
So.
Eeerrrmm.
Well basically we were working in Germany myself and a, and a bunch of friends uuuh in summer and uh.
Ahmahm.
We uuuuh we were just loading trucks like really early in the morning.
And so you know sort of typically you know summer testosterone sort of stuff there's a.
A really really fast river that runs through.
Through.
The.
Middle of.
Of the.
Park.
Through the.
Gardens.
And it's like err it's all sort of built up to the. To the sides. The walls are err quite err quite high. So err.
It was basically a dare one of. One of err. My friends just sort of said hey let's jump in the river. Now as soon as you're in there.
You. You just fly. Down.
Ah.
You know.
Really really fast.
And the thing is.
You know.
Lots of idiot tourists do this all the time.
So. They've put chains across.
The water.
Err under every bridge.
So every footbridge that goes across this river it's got chains on it
and of course for us.
That was just great fun to just.
Grab onto a chain and then the
the
pressure of the water is so strong that
it
it
pushes you up and you're.
You're.
Just.
You're horizontal on the water you know?
And just flopping about err
holding on for your dear life onto this chain
and so.
You know
Three or four.
Bridges later
this
ahhh.
You get to one bridge.
But.
You can't actually see the other side of it
it's just.
Like.
A dark tunnel.
Aahhhmmm.
So.
When I got to that particular.
Bridge.
I hit the chain like right in the middle course the other guys knew.
What to do they.
They knew it was coming.
I didn't know it was coming.
So.
So I hit the.
I was right in the middle of the river I hit the chain.
I had to like.
Pull.
Pull myself up like
li- literally scraping.
Myself kind of
off this chain like.
So I was covered in blood by the time I got out.
Ahm.
But this other friend he err.
He err.
He basically ah.
The second last bridge.
Held onto the chain.
Went horizontal.
And err.
He was like wahay this is fantastic this bri- you know amazing brilliant and everything.
And then his boxer shorts just went flying.
So he's a pretty good he was a really strong swimmer so he. Swimming after it. But he.
He then he just got to the.
The tunnel bridge and. He just sees his boxer shorts disappear.
And his.
Just that moment of.
You know.
Split second decision you know when he ah.
Sort of thought.
Will I won't I.
What am I gonna do.
And he just went for it he went down the tunnel.
And.
You know we all thought.
That was it.
He was dead you know we. We just thought.
That things going underground, that's not.
That's not. The tunnel that's just.
Underground. The water channel.
Anyway.
Turns out.
He emerges.
Not in the park.
But in.
In.
Like
Industrial.
Er.
Munich.
Completely naked.
And er.
And has to sort of streak back home basically. Hiding. Hiding behind cars and err.
And he got into the newspapers and.

We've never let him live it down so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment